Men and sexual health.
As a man, you may have conflicting emotions about sex. Your body tells you to have sex at every opportunity, and movies and advertisements seem to support that view. But many men also want a long term relationship and children can be a big part of that. Sexual relationships can be confusing and challenging at times.
Men also are less likely than women to seek answers to questions they have about reproductive health. They are made to feel as if they should already know everything – and often feel uncomfortable talking with their peers if they have questions or problems.
We can help. We are here to provide information, medical care and/or referrals to men, regardless of your sexual orientation.
- Want to make sure you don’t become a father before you are ready, but feel as if you don’t have as much control of this as you should?
- Worry about sexually transmitted infections (STI’s) but aren’t sure what the symptoms are or where to get tested?
- Want to get tested for HIV?
- Have concerns about prostate or testicular cancer?
- Have questions about your reproductive health (or that of your partner) and need answers from a trusted source?
- Want more information about condoms or vasectomy?
At The Clinic!, We offer men a safe, private source for answers to your questions. Your sexual health is directly related to that of your partner(s). Take care of your body – and take charge of your reproductive health!
Is There A Cost?
Most often, there is little or no cost for exams and testing. Please contact The Clinic! for information about programs available for men at 530-891-1911.
Did You Know?
- Nearly 20% of men don’t use protection when having sex.
- Testicular cancer is the most common form of cancer in young men.
- Men are less likely than women to have had formal sex education.
- Men typically have sex at an earlier age and have more partners than women.