Welcome to The Clinic!
Services at The Clinic! are provided by Women’s Health Specialists. For more information, please visit them at www.womenshealthspecialists.org
- High quality, affordable care for sexual and reproductive health of women, men, and teens.
- Compassionate, non-judgmental treatment, always confidential services.
- Educational services – We offer health information, education and counseling in a caring and informative atmosphere.
At The Clinic!, your sexual and reproductive health is always your choice.
Learn more about the contraceptive options available at the Clinic!
Click on The Back Up Plan book!
984 Plaza Drive, Suite S
Grass Valley, CA 95945
call for an Appointment (530) 891-1911
Mondays 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1-800-714-8151 Women’s Health Specialist general questions and Phone Counselors available 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
1-800-714-8151 Outside of the regular hours (above) this toll free number is an emergency line for Women’s Health Specialists. Please call 24/7 if you are experiencing complications from a procedure or a medication you received from your visit with WHS.
Clinic Hours: Monday and Wednesday 11:00-4:00
No Referral Needed
Patients visiting The Clinic! DO NOT need a referral from their Primary Care Physician, including patients on Medical or Medicare. The Clinic! is now accepting appointments. Please call 530-891-1911 and will see drop-in clients if all appointments are not filled. This facility is intended to protect your medical privacy rights for men, women and teens. If you are concerned about the privacy of your care, please refer to the following links:
- Contraception / education – we offer numerous choices for contraception, depending on your needs. We will gladly give you all the information so you can make the best choice for your body. We also teach teens how to use a condom! Condoms are free of charge. Interested in an IUD? Read about LARC_Types and descriptions.
- Emergency contraception ( ‘morning after’ pill) – Next Choice and Ella are available at The Clinic! Please inquire for eligibility of coverage under Family PACT which includes coverage of minors. (see cost of services) Medication should be administered within 5 days of unprotected sex for effectiveness, within 72 hours is optimal.
- Pregnancy – testing, counseling and education. ‘Same day’ results. (see ‘Referrals’) If you believe you might be pregnant, please see ‘Are You Pregnant?’ for help.
- Gynecological Care– annual exams, pap smears, pelvic exams, breast exams, education and counseling.
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) Testing and treatment. Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, and HPV are tested and treated at The Clinic!