Nevada County Citizens for Choice Educated Choices For Life.
We are here for you.
- We provide compassionate, confidential, non-judgmental reproductive health care services for women, men and teens through The Clinic! in Grass Valley.
- We offer unbiased, comprehensive and medically accurate education and information so you can make informed decisions about your sexual health.
- We support local sex education programs to assist teens and parents in promoting healthy conversations about sex and responsibility.
- We continually monitor current State and Federal legislation to ensure your reproductive rights are protected, and we passionately advocate for those rights.
Nevada County Citizens for Choice believes that every woman, man and teen deserves reproductive justice: The ability to make educated choices about their reproductive lives and health, and access to the affordable care they need.
We believe that everyone has the right to:
- Affordable, confidential family planning services.
- The most up-to-date, medically accurate information about one’s reproductive health care .
- Access to quality reproductive health care.
We support our local community, and have been the trusted source for thousands of men, women and teens since The Clinic! opened in 2006.
Citizens for Choice is a member organization of the California Coalition for Reproductive Freedom (CCRF), a statewide reproductive and sexual health, rights, and justice coalition of more than 30 independent organizations. We are partners with Women’s Health Specialists for The Clinic!, our reproductive health care clinic in Grass Valley.
We want to hear from you! Share your story with us.
Perhaps you had a wonderful experience at The Clinic!, a history of advocating for reproductive rights.